Monday, February 4, 2008

Yes, I've been on hiatus

Several people have commented that I haven't posted pictures in a while. You're right. I've never been much of a morning person, and with my thyroid being so out of whack I'm really not a morning person these days. I used to take the pictures after school, but I can't do that anymore because I go to softball practice right after school, at which point I change into my favorite outfit of navy blue sweatpants, a gray or white t-shirt, and about 5 million layers of sweatshirts and rain gear.

I am going to try to get up earlier and take the pictures in the morning. If that doesn't work, I may even resort to taking the camera to school. If that doesn't work, I'll take pictures of a week's worth of outfits when I pick them out on Sunday! But by golly, I will get this thing figured out.

That, as my friend Jen would say, is all.

No comments: