Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And a splash of color...

~Corduroy blazer, JC Penney
~Red print dress, The Difference
~Black 3/4 sleeve tee, Port Authority
~Black leggings, The Difference
~Shoes, Paolo
~Necklace, The Difference

ok, more than a splash! This dress is a lot of fun to wear, and I love the shock value of pairing it with green. I always get a million compliments on the shoes, which I adore. I bought the shoes on a whim because I was in love with them and thought they were adorable, and different - but then realized I had nothing with which to wear them. I had to go shopping to find something to wear with the shoes! Because I love them so, a close up:
And details of the necklace. This is one of my favorite pieces.

No pictures with the jacket because I couldn't get one that didn't make me look enormous. I swear I didn't look pregnant today!

No comments: