Monday, February 4, 2008

The Week of the Blazer

I've decided I need themes. I have such a hard time building outfits, so that when I find something I like I tend to wear it once a week. I hate that. I thought that perhaps using a theme as a guideline each week might help me to build outfits.

This week is the week of the blazer, or jacket, or cute little coat, or whatever you'd like to call it. Next week will be The Week of the Green Shoes. It's kind of like the Chinese calendar, with the year of the rat and all that, only different.

I've got everything picked out, ironed and hung up for tomorrow and Wednesday. Tomorrow night I'll figure out Thursday and Friday (any idea on how to dress up my school spirit t-shirt? No? Me either).

Oh, and no blazer today. Well, I suppose you could count my rain coat...

No comments: