Monday, December 8, 2008

Contrary to popular opinion...

I did actually wear cute clothes last week, I was just too busy to post about them. The first week of the trimester nearly did me in - explaining the rules and procedures of the classroom 8 times will do that to a person. Not to mention I think I was coming down with a cold, though I did manage to fight that off with Zicam, water and sleep.

Anyway, onto today:
  • Sheer black top, Kohls
  • Black lace cami, The Difference
  • Green leafy top, Cubism
  • Flowy black pants, Lane Bryant
  • Green shoes, Paolo
  • Green necklace, The Difference

I loved this outfit today. Flowy is always good, especially when a person is having a fat day, and I love any outfit that allows me to wear my green shoes. The best part about the green shoes? EVERYONE notices them and I get tons of comments on them all day long.

Still no batteries in the camera. I need to get on that.

No comments: