Saturday, October 4, 2008

Black and white and red all over

  • Sweater, Lane Bryant
  • Top, Cubism
  • Cami, The Difference
  • Jeans, Eddie Bauer
  • Shoes, Franco Sarto

You know that old joke, what's black and white and red all over? (A zebra in a blender). Well, my students tell is and the answer is a newspaper. Get it? "Read" all over. ha ha.

It was definitely fall out today, so I was excited to be able to wear the sweater. Actually, I was planning on the sweater - I got it several weeks ago and haven't had a chance to wear it in our 90 degree weather - so I was bound and determined to wear it today, no matter what. Boy was I relieved when I woke up and it was raining - perfect sweater weather!

The jeans were originally too long, but I've washed them and dried them on high a couple of times and they've shrunk enough to wear with heels. I'll have to make sure to wear heels, though; they're still too long for flats.

No comments: