Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lovin' the new skirt


~White 3/4 tee, Port Authority
~Green sleeveless shell, Nordstrom
~Gray Skirt, The Difference
~Earrings, The Difference
~Necklace, can't remember from Fred Meyer (I think, it might have been Target)
I got this skirt over the summer. It was a holdover from last holiday season and was 75% off the original retail price due to the time of year. I absolutely love it. This is the first time I had a chance to wear it, and I felt so good in it all day. The picture doesn't show the detailing - it has darts that give it some pleating and is very "swirly" when I walk and move.
No feet today because I took the picture after work and didn't have my shoes on. The thought of putting them on again made me want to scream so I just cut the feet off. The way they feel right now, I think actually cutting them off might not be such a bad idea.
Don't expect much tomorrow - It's a work day at school and I have a ton of props and costumes to move from the theatre to our upstairs storage room.

No comments: